- Save the Date! Our August Deck Party will take place August 11 from 5-7pm. More information tba.
- The Annual Phelan Lecture will take place September 12th. Click here for more info.
- View photos from our recent Boat Trip down The Hudson here.
- Our annual Gala will be October 8 honoring Steven B. Bouchey at Franklin Plaza. Purchase Honorary Committee tickets HERE.
- Prospect of America: Selections of the Edgar Holloway Art Collection Part III is now open. The exhibit can be viewed during normal open hours, Thursday to Saturday Noon-5pm.
- Rudy Helmo: Rensselaer County’s Expressionist Artist is now on view in the Robinson Meeting Room. View the exhibit Thursday-Saturday Noon-5pm.
RCHS welcomes new Executive Director,
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Karin Krasevac-Lenz, a long-tenured advancement professional and member of RCHS, as our new Executive Director.
Krasevac-Lenz brings more than 30 years of experience in not-for-profit development, strategic planning, creative community engagement, constituent relations, agency communications and other areas to her new role here at RCHS.
View the Press Release for more info.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming Karin!