- Giving Tuesday!
- Members Special Preview Party!
- The Roaring Twenties at the 59th Annual Greens Show
- See our exhibit: Picturesque Oakwood: Commemorating 125 Years of the Gardner Earl Memorial Chapel & Crematorium.
- Hidden History Tour – West Hall History and Renovation
Tuesday October 27, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Location: 110 8th Street
$15 for public, $12 for members
- Member Night: History of Breweries in Troy / Beer Tasting
November 18 – 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- View photos from our recent Boat Trip down The Hudson here.
- Prospect of America: Selections of the Edgar Holloway Art Collection Part III is now open. The exhibit can be viewed during normal open hours, Thursday to Saturday Noon-5pm.
Support RCHS and donate online for Giving Tuesday’s special appeal. Use our Donate link. More info soon. Thank you!
Members of RCHS and The Van Rensselaer Garden Club are invited to join us for the private Opening Night of the 59th Annual Greens Show held at RCHS. On Wednesday, December 2nd 5:30 to 7:30 you can enjoy the magic created by The Van Rensselaer Garden Club with The Roaring Twenties inspired design. There will be elegant refreshments & scintillating conversation to match their floral and greenery designs. For more information about reservations & tickets please visit our Member benefits page. Hope to see you there.
RCHS welcomes Executive Director,
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Karin Krasevac-Lenz, a long-tenured advancement professional and member of RCHS, as our new Executive Director.
Krasevac-Lenz brings more than 30 years of experience in not-for-profit development, strategic planning, creative community engagement, constituent relations, agency communications and other areas to her new role here at RCHS.
View the Press Release for more info.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming Karin!