Notice of Annual Meetingclick here for more info
The 2015 Thomas Phelan Endowed Lecture
Gender in the Archives
RCHS welcomes new Executive Director,
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Karin Krasevac-Lenz, a long-tenured advancement professional and member of RCHS, as our new Executive Director.
Krasevac-Lenz brings more than 30 years of experience in not-for-profit development, strategic planning, creative community engagement, constituent relations, agency communications and other areas to her new role here at RCHS.
View the Press Release for more info.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming Karin!
- See our new exhibit opening the evening of September 9th following RCHS 88th Annual Meeting. Picturesque Oakwood: Commemorating 125 Years of the Gardner Earl Memorial Chapel & Crematorium.
- The Annual Phelan Lecture will take place September 12th. Click here for more info.
- View photos from our recent Boat Trip down The Hudson here.
- Our annual Gala will be October 8 honoring Steven B. Bouchey at Franklin Plaza. Purchase Regular tickets and Honorary Committee tickets HERE.
- Prospect of America: Selections of the Edgar Holloway Art Collection Part III is now open. The exhibit can be viewed during normal open hours, Thursday to Saturday Noon-5pm.
Saturday, September 12, 2015
10am – 11:30am
Bush Memorial Hall, Russell Sage College